Annual Dog Show Announcement!
The date for this year's dog show has been set: Saturday, March 1, 2014.
Kansas State Rep to speak about Vet Program on Friday, January 31, 7pm, Van Es 101.
We meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday every month at 7 pm in Van Es 101
Our goals are:
- To educate the public of its need for the development of veterinary science and its related fields.
- To familiarize and to aid students in their endeavor to enter a College of Veterinary Medicine.
- meetings are held in Van Es 101 at 7:00pm
- there are currently 30-40 members
- dues are $13 at the beginning of the semester and $15 by Nov 1st
- to join: attend a meeting or email the current club president Brookelle Christman (email@example.com)
2013-2014 Executive Board
Vice President: Jill Hallin
Secretary: Paige Gardas
Treasurer: Leiah Smolley
Reporter: Rachael Masset
Historians: Sierra Shoman and Sara Cushing
CSO’s: Kevin Mathews and Dalton Hanson