You know the feeling. You remember visiting a really useful website but you have no idea how to get to it again. Frustrating, isn’t it? The resource section is here to make your life easier. Let us know about broken links or links you think should be included by emailing Jerie Little
- The Office of Registration and Records is your source for all your academic information. We have included links to some useful pages within their site.
- Dates and deadlines 2011-2012
- Final exam schedule
- Academic forms
- General education requirements
When you want to know which classes count for cultural diversity and global perspectives!
- International resources
- Disability services
- Student health services
- Bison connection
- Find out who your advisor is or change your advisor by visiting campus connection or talking to Jerie Little (Jerie.email@example.com) (Van Es 150).
- Microbiology curriculum guides. Select the year that applies to you (the year you started in or transferred to Microbiology)
- Minor curriculum guide
- Suggested curriculum for Microbiology major (updated 10/2011). If you have previously taken MICR 460, substitute it for MICR 450 on this guide. If you have not taken MICR 460, MICR 450 is the new course number for Micro majors taking Pathogenic Microbiology.
Interesting sites relating to microbiology and science in general
- American Society for Microbiology
- Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
- New Scientist
- Science blogs