|ND Education Office (FTA)||(701) 333-3071|
|ND Air National Guard TA||(701) 333-3008|
|MN Education Office (FTA)||(651) 282-4589|
|Go Army Ed Helpline||(800) 817-9990|
Federal Tuition Assistance (GoArmyEd)
- Apply online at www.goarmyed.com
- You may apply no earlier than two months before your class start date. Applications need to be submitted before the class start date.
- There are four things you need in your GoArmyEd eFile (see eFile Tutorial):
- SOU - Statement of Understanding signed by your commander, updated annually.
- SOCAD (degree plan) — from your college liaison in Registration & Records
- Course Verification (In Campus Conncection go to Self Service > Enrollment > My class schedule)
- Cost Verification (In Campus Connection go to Self Service > Campus Finances > Account Inquiry > Charges Due)
- Submit approved TA Authorization Forms to Deb Haney in Customer Account Services, Ceres 302. (How to print your authorization forms)
If you drop a class at NDSU, you also need to drop it through GoArmyEd.
Go Army Ed Helpline: 1-800-817-9990
ND Air National Guard State Tuition Assistance
A separate application is required for each term/session.
You will receive an email confirmation upon receipt of the application
If you have difficulties, email the Tuition State Assistance Office email@example.com or call (701) 333-3008.
NDSU prohibits inducements (including any gratuity, favor, discount, entertainment, hospitality, loan, transportation, lodging, meals, or other item having a monetary value of more than a de minimus amount) to any individual or entity (other than salaries paid to employees or fees paid to contractors in conformity with all applicable laws) for the purpose of securing enrollments of Service members or obtaining access to TA funds. In addition, NDSU officials do not participate in high-pressure recruitment tactics for the purpose of securing Service member enrollment, nor do they provide any commission, bonus, or other incentive payment based directly or indirectly on securing enrollments or Federal financial aid (including TA funds) to any persons or entities engaged in any student recruiting, admission activities, or making decisions regarding the award of student financial assistance.