Campus Space and Facilities Committee
Areas of Responsibility
Following are the Areas of Responsibility of the Campus Space and Facilities Committee as approved by University Senate on March 16, 1992:
- To provide for the systematic development and review of the Campus Master Plan and Guidelines for Campus Development.
- To recommend policies and procedures to meet the current and future needs for all physical facilities and to review changes in University space allocation.
- To review proposed building projects and major building renovations prior to submission to the President of the University and presentation to the State Board of Higher Education and Legislature.
- To recommend policies for site location for new buildings and for overall landscaping.
- To recommend traffic and parking regulations, to include cars, buses, bicycles and pedestrians.
- To recommend plans for sidewalks, streets, and parking lots.