Through the generous donations of the employees in the Finance and Administration division and other areas of NDSU, we are able to offer a $500 minimum scholarship to a dependent of a Finance and Adminstistration broadbanded employee. To qualify the following criteria must be met:
- Student must be a full-time, undergraduate student properly admitted at NDSU at time of scholarhip application.
- Student must be a full-time, undergraduate student properly enrolled at NDSU at time of scholarhip distribution.
- Freshmen students will be given priority.
- Student must be dependent of a broadbanded Finance and Administration employee.
- Student must maintain/have maintained SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress).
- Student cannot have previously earned a bachelor's desgree from an institution.
A Scholarship Committee of 3 members will be selected by the Vice President of Finance and Administration. This committee will review the applications, and identify the students that meet the listed criteria. The applications that meet all qualifications will be presented at a monthly Finance and Administration Director's meeting. Award recipient(s) will be choosen through a lottery drawing of of qualified applicants.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted and received in the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration by July 1, 2013 to be considered for the Fall Semester.
Scholarship(s) will be awarded on an annual basis so students must apply or reapply each year.