2014 I.C.E. Award Recipient
Daniel Erichsen, interactive media specialist, was nominated by 10 individuals who highlighted his creative, innovative, and resourcefulness to globally connect with professors, researchers and guest lecturers around the world. His positive attitude, fantastic initiative, and delivery of excellent IT service always exceeds the expectations of everyone. Daniel is well prepared with back-up solutions, successfully diagnoses technical difficulties – even those on the other side of world and maintains a high standard of professionalism.
The recognition committee and external selection members all agree — Daniel demonstrates a high level of technical expertise, and consistently provides quality service in everything he does. We were very pleased to choose him as this year’s recipient.
Other I.C.E. Award nominees:
- Vince Anderson, desktop support specialist
- Tammy Cummings, instructional services consultant
- Enrique Garcia, co-assistant manager, Help Desk
- Cody Greff, desktop support technician
- Blair Johnson, desktop support specialist
- Lorna Olsen, instructional services consultant
- Jill Peterson, database applications developer
- Luke Prather, instructional services consultant
- Amber Rasche, IT communications coordinator