IT Division Mission
What we do...
As an enabler of NDSU’s success, the Information Technology Division is a talented team of professionals who strive to provide reliable systems and services, and to encourage the adoption of innovative technologies.
IT Division Values
How we interact with each other...
As a team, our actions show respect for:
- the individual. We ensure that the dignity of each person is preserved in all our interactions.
- multiple perspectives. We respect one another’s contribution by ensuring that we deliberately seek and hear each other’s views and concerns through open communication.
- personal growth and accountability. It is incumbent upon us to stay current in our professions to ensure our continued success.
IT Division Guiding Principles
How we interact with those we serve...
To become a model information technology service provider, whose success is measured by the quality of support provided to those we serve by:
- recognizing that it’s about people. The Information Technology Division remains committed to the idea that technology is never an end in itself, but is only a tool to support the success of individuals in the NDSU community.
- focusing on what makes a difference. The Information Technology Division directs resources to those efforts and activities that have the greatest potential to support innovation and effectively achieve NDSU’s goals.
- being adaptable. The Information Technology Division seeks to support, encourage and facilitate creative uses and applications of technology to meet a variety of needs.
- ensuring that all our interactions with individuals we serve – whether in person, remotely, or with automated systems – provide useful information, courteous service, and appropriate follow-up.
IT Division Vision
Where the Mission + Values + Guiding Principles will take us...
To realize the Information Technology Division’s success by respectfully acknowledging diverse and changing needs of the individuals we serve in the dynamic fields of teaching, research and outreach.