Student Affairs Assessment Committee
The purpose of the Student Affairs Assessment Committee is to provide advice on, facilitate, and coordinate assessment activities in the Division of Student Affairs. Specifically, this committee:
- Provides advice and guidance to the Director of Assessment in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Develops recommendations on Division-wide assessment activities (such as participation in national surveys).
- Facilitates effective and meaningful assessment of student learning and development in the Division.
- Improves the efficacy of assessment the Division by coordinating and supporting assessment activities.
Members for 2013-2014 are:
- Erika Beseler Thompson – Orientation and Student Success: Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Prevention
- Jordann Brandner – Student
- Cole Davidson – Registration and Records
- Viet Doan – Technology Services
- Gary Fisher – Wellness Center
- Bunnie Johnson-Messelt – Disability Services (ex-officio)
- Connie Martz – Child Care
- Polly Olson – Allied Sciences / College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences
- Jeremy Penn – Assessment (ex-officio)
- Tammie Reger – Student Financial Services
- William Frazier – Residence Life
- Steve Winfrey – Memorial Union