Show your Bison Pride everyday on your desktop.
To download your wallpaper:
1. Pick your favorite image and click on the resolution corresponding to the size of your screen*.
2. Once the image opens, right click (or control click) on it.
3. Choose Set as Wallpaper/Background (or Use Image as Desktop Picture).
4. Your wallpaper will be set up automatically. Click the Back button to return to the gallery.
* If unsure about your current screen resolution, please follow these steps:
• Minimize all windows.
On a PC:
1. Right click on the desktop.
2. Choose Properties, a dialog box will open.
3. Click on the Settings tab.
4. Your screen resolution (ie. 800 by 600 pixels) should appear in one of the lower corners.
On a Mac:
1. Click on System Preferences.
2. Choose Displays under the Hardware category.
3. Your screen resolution will be highlighted.
Click image to preview.
To download your screensaver:
1) Choose Mac or Windows version.
2) A box will open asking if you would like to download the screensaver. Click on Run or Open.
Some internet browsers will give a security warning because of an unknown publisher. Click on Run.
3) Your screensaver will download and become the default screensaver.