The Advisory Board for Student Wellness
• The Advisory Board shall seek to represent the interests of University faculty, staff, and students in advising the Dean for Student Wellness on policy matters relating to the Counseling Center, Disability Services, Student Health Service and Wellness Center at North Dakota State University.
• The Board will serve in an advisory capacity providing feedback and input on relevant student wellness issues. The Student Wellness unit administrators will take this information into consideration when making final decisions on specific issues.
The Advisory Board for Student Wellness replaced the Wellness Center Advisory Board in 2010.
Membership of the Board includes:
Eight students, who serve as members until graduation or they resign from their positions on the board:
- Luke Bakken
- Mitchell Benson
- Bryce Deguise
- Nimish Dharmadhikari
- Jamie Raden
- Braidy Solie
- Olivia Spencer
- David Vining
Three faculty members:
- Holly Bastow-Shoop
- Carolyn Grygiel
- Rachelle Vettern
Three staff members:
- Rebecca Bahe
- Erika Beseler Thompson
- Brittnee Steckler
Faculty and staff board members will be appointed for alternating, 3-year terms with a one (1) term limit.
• Prakash Mathew, Vice President for Student Affairs
• Barbara Lonbaken, Dean for Student Wellness
• Bill Burns, Counseling Center Director, Bunnie Johnson-Messelt, Disability Services Director, Donna Morrison, Student Health Service Director and Gary Fisher, Wellness Center Director.