All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues. com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Go to http://www.IMLeagues.com and click Create Account.
- Enter your information and use your NDSU email address and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school - if not, you can search schools by clicking the "Schools" link.
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of every page. Please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
To sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of your User Homepage page. OR
- Click on the "North Dakota State University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men's A, Men's B, Women, etc.)
- Choose the division you wish to play in (Monday 5 pm, Tuesday 6 pm, etc.)
You can join the sport in one of three ways:
A. Create a team (for team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any invited member must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they have already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name and invite them.
If they have not yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box and input their email address.
B. Join a team
- Use the "Create/Join Team" button at the top right of every page
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team
- Find the team and captain's name on division/league page and request to join
- Go to the captain's playercard page, view his team, and request to join
C. Join as a free agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you would like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.