The Wellness Center includes the following facilities.
3 BASKETBALL COURTS
4 RACQUETBALL COURTS May be used for squash, handball, badminton and wallyball from
7 am - 9 pm daily, by reservation only. Reserve a court at the Campus Recreation Desk or call 231-7390.
MULTIPURPOSE ACTIVITY COURT (MAC GYM) May be used for inline hockey, indoor soccer and other sports.
Wellness Center members may check out equipment for a variety of activities at the Campus Recreation Desk on the first floor of the Wellness Center. A valid NDSU ID is required to check out and in the equipment.
- Equipment must be checked in at the conclusion of use or at building close, whichever comes first.
- Individuals who check out the equipment are responsible for the proper treatment and timely return of the equipment issued.
- Returning damaged equipment may result in a replacement fee being assessed to the individual who checked it out.
- Failure to return equipment in a on time (or at all) may result in a late fee or a replacement fee assessed to the individual who checked it out.
Equipment available for checkout includes:
- Basketballs (men's and women's)
- Jump ropes
- Pickleball (paddles, ball, net)
- Soccer Balls
- Weight Belts
- Badminton (racquets,birdies, net)
- Racquetball (racquets, balls, goggles)
- Heart rate monitors
- Wrist straps
- Climbing Wall equipment (harness, shoes, carabiner/atc, chalk bag)
- Boxing gloves
- Tennis (racquets, balls, net)
- Squash (racquets, balls, goggles)
Equipment Checkout Fees
Equipment 1) not returned, or 2) returned late, or 3) found in the building by staff will be assessed a $5.00 fine. A member who has been assessed a late fee cannot check out equipment until the late fee has been paid at the Customer Service Desk.
Equipment that is returned with damage beyond normal wear and tear, or is not returned at all will be assessed a replacement fee.
CAMPUS RECREATION ACADEMIC HOURS
Monday - Friday: 5:30 am - 12:00 am
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am