Open Recreation Academic Hours
Monday - Friday: 5:30 am - 12:00 am
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 am
Sunday: 11:00 am - 12:00 am
The Wellness Center includes the following facilities
3 BASKETBALL COURTS: Courts are available for open shooting, pick-up basketball, or to set up badminton, volleyball, pickleball, etc. Pick-up basketball is to be held on Court 2, utilizing the whiteboard sign-up for each game.
4 RACQUETBALL COURTS May be used for squash, handball, badminton and wallyball from
7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. daily, by reservation only. Reserve a court at the Campus Recreation Desk or call 231-7390.
MULTIPURPOSE ACTIVITY COURT (MAC GYM) May be used for inline hockey, indoor soccer and other sports.
Wellness Center members may check out equipment for a variety of activities at the Campus Recreation Desk on the first floor of the Wellness Center. A valid NDSU or Wellness Center ID is required to check out and in the equipment.
- Equipment must be checked in at the conclusion of use or at building close, whichever comes first.
- Individuals who check out the equipment are responsible for the proper treatment and timely return of the equipment issued.
- Returning damaged equipment may result in a replacement fee being assessed to the individual who checked it out.
- Failure to return equipment in a on time (or at all) may result in a late fee or a replacement fee assessed to the individual who checked it out.
Equipment available for checkout includes:
- Basketballs (men's and women's)
- Jump ropes
- Pickleball (paddles, ball, net)
- Soccer Balls
- Weight Belts
- Badminton (racquets,birdies, net)
- Racquetball (racquets, balls, goggles)
- Heart rate monitors
- Wrist straps
- Climbing Wall equipment (harness, shoes, carabiner/atc, chalk bag)
- Boxing gloves
- Tennis (racquets, balls, net)
- Squash (racquets, balls, goggles)
- Rugby Balls
- Wii Fit
Equipment Checkout Fees
Members with equipment either 1) not returned, or 2) returned late, will be notified by the Intramural & Recreation Coordinator. A 48-hour grace period will be given to return the equipment. Following this period a replacement cost charge will applied to their account. A member who has been assessed a late fee cannot check out equipment until the late fee has been paid at the Customer Service Desk.