GUEST PASS GUIDELINES
The primary purpose for guest passes is to accommodate the friends and family of NDSU students and Wellness Center members. Secondary audiences for guest passes are University guests (such as workshop, short-term conference guests, and University sponsored athletic camps) or visiting faculty/staff. In these instances, arrangements for the guest must be made in advance with the Wellness Center Director or designee.
- Guests must be 18 years of age and older, for full access to the facility.
- Guest passes may be purchased at the customer service desk.
- Guests must sign a Guest Liability Waiver form.
- All guests must have a photo driver’s license or government issued photo identification with address and proof of age.
- Sponsoring member must be present at the time of guest check in.
- The Wellness Center reserves the right to approve or deny any guest pass request.
- Guest passes are for facility access and any regularly scheduled, no-cost programming taking place in, sponsored by, or operated by the Wellness Center.
- A guest is not eligible to participate in Intramural Sports activities.
- Guests are not eligible to sponsor other guests.
- Members may bring in one (1) guest per day Monday – Friday during the Fall and Spring semesters. Members may bring in up to three (3) guests per day during weekends, breaks, holidays, and summer semester.
- Guests will not have the ability to check out any equipment.
- Faculty/Staff, Associate, and Dual members may sponsor guest(s).
Minor Guest(s) Ages 14-17
- Guests ages 14-17 have limited access, and are only allowed as guests during certain times of year (See below).
- A Parent/Official Guardian must be present at initial check-in to sign a Minor Liability waiver in the presence of Wellness Center staff.
- A minor guest must be sponsored by a current Wellness Center member and pay the minor guest fee of $3.
- Photo Id is not required for minors as Parent/Guardian is required to sign a waiver and be present at initial check-in.
- A Parent/Guardian or current NDSU Student Member must observe and be present with the Minor guest at all times while in the Wellness Center.
- Minor Guests only have access to use the indoor tracks and the courts (racquetball, basketball). No Climbing Wall use.
- Minors ages 14-17 are allowed only during certain times of year (while following the minor guidelines): Thanksgiving Holiday Break; Winter Break; MLK Jr. Holiday Break; President's Day Holiday Break; Spring Break; Easter/Spring Recess; Summer Semester.
GUEST PASS RATES
Guest PassAge 18 years +
Guest Pass is good for a maximum 3 visits to the facility/day.
Minor Guest PassAge 14-17
|$3.00||Minor must be with a Parent/Guardian at all times.|
Guest Pass is good for a maximum 3 return visits to the facility/day.
Guest passes expire 1 year after purchase