The Wellness Center is dedicated to developing and promoting opportunities for individuals of the University Community to incorporate the seven dimensions of wellness into their lifestyle.
We do this by:
- effective Wellness Education efforts
- state-of-the-art Fitness and Recreation Programs
- convenient and affordable Child Care Services
- promotion of the Seven Dimensions of Wellness
The purpose of the Wellness Center is to support the academic mission of NDSU by providing an environment where students may learn behaviors conducive to creating healthy lifestyles. Wellness, which is about making healthy lifestyle choices regarding mind, body, and spirit, is the common thread of the Center's programs and services.
- NDSU Student Wellness Organization Chart
- Request a Tour of the Wallman Wellness Center
- Request Tours for Classes or Large Groups
- Division of Student Affairs
NDSU Wellness Center
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050