As we continue in our mission to serve you, we will be holding a virtual EYC experience. This EYCvirtual--or EYCv--will be hosted June 17 and 18. We will join together to have some fun, make some friends, and try new things! So, register today for the brand new EYCv! You won't want to miss this creative and original event!
** REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN **
Important Information: Rules and Procedures - Helpful Information - ND Ambassador Elections - Workshops
101: Cookie Decorating
Join Taylor with Arrow_C_Treats as you learn the techniques to create intricate and fun cookie decorations!
102: Rube Goldberg
Put your problem-solving caps on and design a complex machine to solve a simple task.
Want to know how to make words into beautiful pieces of art. Join this group to learn this skill and make a card you can use right away.
104: Bird Watching 1.0
Our great state has many varieties of birds. Learn the art of bird watching.
105: Fun with Improv
Learn the ins and outs of improv and demonstrate your new-found skills.
(Most supplies will be mailed to you prior to the conference.)
201: Escape Room
Challenge your friends escape room style with virtual breakout boxes. Join this fun fast paced session while learning about corn, ethanol, and energy!”
If you can think it, you can capture it! Learn and practice photography skills!
203: Bird Watching 2.0
In this session you will take your bird watching skills to the next level! (Session 1 not required)
204: Sign Language
Learn a helpful skill while having fun. Have fun learning American Sign language.
205: International Travel
Is your inner travel bug feeling suppressed? Maybe you're just day dreaming of your first international experience. Culturally immerse yourself and learn about the language and lifestyle of Thailand and Taiwan as well as travel do's and don'ts!
1. Download the templates you'd like to use - click on the image to enlarge the photo and save to your computer
2. When in Zoom:
- In the lower left, click "Start Video"
- Click on the menu arrow next to Start Video to click on "Video Settings"
- In the left menu, click on "Virtual Background"
- Choose "Add Image" to upload from your computer
- Any youth who has completed seventh grade
- You do not need to be enrolled in 4-H to attend
- June 17-18, 2020 - sessions will begin at 9 a.m. CST (8 a.m. MT) and conclude around 8 p.m. CST (7 p.m. MT). Of course, there will be many breaks and active events to keep you engaged and having fun with your old and new friends!
- Deadline to sign-up is June 1, 2020
Future EYC Dates:
- June 21-24, 2021
- June 20-23, 2022
- June 19-22, 2023