Extension Youth Conference
- 4-H Extension Youth Conference is open to all youth who have finished seventh grade
- You do not need to be enrolled in 4-H to attend
- A GREAT TIME!!!
- Make a difference through service learning
- Interact with National Guard staff
- Tour exciting businesses throughout the Fargo area
- Attend Tigirlily concert!
- Be inspired by North Dakota small town gal, Katie Pinke
- Perform in a variety show
- Interact with North Dakota 4-H State Ambassadors
- Work out in the NDSU Wellness Center and their new pool
- Make new friends
- And much, much MORE!
- NDSU campus in Fargo, ND
- NOTE: there will be no bus accommodations for 2017, for transportation questions please contact Holly Halvorson at 701-231-9218
- June 19-22, 2017
- Check-in: June 19 from 2-3 p.m.
- Departure: June 22 at 1:30 p.m.
- New this year - new Ambassador and Ambassador Candidate pre-conference on June 19 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.