Shooting Sports Event Information
- promotes the highest standards of safety, sportsmanship, and ethical behavior, including sound decision making;
- teaches safe and responsible use of firearms and archery equipment, self-discipline, and concentration, and ;
- develops participation in natural resources and related natural science programs by exposing participants to the content through shooting, hunting, and related activities.
All active North Dakota 4-H Shooting Sports members are eligible to compete in North Dakota 4-H shooting sports events, subject to limitations which may or may not be imposed by the specific event.
Contestant must have already passed his/her 8th birthday, and may not have passed his/her 19th birthday as of January 1st of the year in which the State/Regional 4-H Competitive Event is held.
Shooting Sports Links
- Project Sheet
- State Match Guidelines
- Consent Form
- Waiver Liability Form
- Risk Management Workbook
- Risk Management Checklist
- Air Rifle Instructor list
- Archery Instructor List
- ND 4-H Hunting Skills Events
- National 4-H Shooting Sports
- Educational Trunks
- Outdoor Skills 4-H Camp
- All Archery Camp
- ND Shooting Sports Policy and Risk Management Workbook