- Requestor contacts their local NDSU Extension office
- County staff contacts Center for 4-H at 701-231-7251 or Distribution at 701-231-7044
- Material may be checked out for 30 days
- Return material to:
Center for 4-H
Attn: Holly Halvorson
219 FLC, Dept. 7280
PO Box 6050
Fargo ND 58108-6050
Requestor will be charged materials cost if not returned within 30 days.
- Heads-On Hands-On: The Power of Experiential Learning
This training teaching package illustrates how experiential learning takes place using real volunteers and youth. Includes a facilitator's guide, DVD or Video and access to website. Contact your local NDSU Extension office to check-out.
- Banners - Please email your request to Holly Halvorson
* Four 4-H Essential Element Banners - Belonging, Independence, Mastery and Generosity
* Photography Banner (What Makes a Good Photo handout)
4-H fabric square table toppers (need to be returned cleaned and pressed). Please email your request to Holly Halvorson
- WONDERWISE - Women in Science Learning Series
A comprehensive instructional package that includes a video activity book and CD-ROM. Leaders and youth explore the world of women scientists and discover together the fun of learning about science. Check out the WONDERWISE web site for more information.
- Videos/DVDs (Choose from the categories below)