The educational trunks are a great resource for supporting the educational component of the 4-H youth development experience. They include hands-on lessons, directions, and most of the necessary materials to conduct a lesson on topics related to many subject matter areas in 4-H. The trunks are available for check-out through the county extension offices.
Trunks must be checked out by county staff. Volunteers can request a trunk by contacting their local extension office.
- For trunks located at the Ag Distribution Center on NDSU Campus, staff can contact Sharon Lane / 701-231-7883
- For trunks located in Ward County, staff can contact Emily Goff / 701-857-6450
- For western trunk check-out, staff can contact the Morton County Extension office
Notify the Distribution Center/Morton County Extension if you make arrangements to pick up or exchange trunks directly with another county.
- Educational Trunk Descriptions
- Western Trunk Descriptions & Check-out Calendar
- Ward County Trunk Descriptions
- Reserving a 4-H Trunk