Demonstrating citizenship through community action is one of the primary mission mandates of the National 4-H Program. Like all 4-H programs nationwide, North Dakota 4-H program want to challenge our 4-H members with "call to community action" this April.
True Leaders in Service
Your clubs are doing great service work. Let's get them organized. Here are the steps to take:
- Continue to encourage your clubs to do great service work!
- Suggest clubs do an extra project in April 2018 for National Service Month.
- Look for ideas coming from state and national levels. ND statewide effort will once again address food insecurity. Updates can be found on this webpage.
- Complete the project and register it at http://bit.ly/4Hserviceform
- Check back soon to see your clubs project on the map at http://bit.ly//ND4HService