Alpha Epsilon is an honor society for outstanding agricultural, biological and food engineers through the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers.
Dr. Xinhua Jia, Morrill Hall 204. 1-6453
Meeting announcements are posted
- Promote high ideals of the engineering profession
- Give recognition to those agricultural, biological and food engineers who manifest worthy qualities of character, scholarship and professional attainment
- Encourage and support such improvements in the agricultural, biological and food engineering profession that make it an instrument of greater service to mankind
- Selection is on the basis on successful achievement in agricultural or biological engineering
- Students are registered in the upper portion of their engineering class
- Exhibit outstanding qualities of character, leadership and personality
How to Join
- Contact the club advisor, Xinhua Jia, 204 Morrill Hall, 1-6453 or Julie Bietz, Students Services Coordinator, 102 Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering, 1-7273.
The Alpha Epsilon Induction Ceremony was held on November 17, 2016. Alpha Epsilon is a national Honor society of Agricultural, Biological, and Food engineering.
Current year officers are: President - Harjot Sidhu, Vice President - Katie Gisi, Secretary - Oveis Jalilian, Treasurer - Brett Hultgren, Faculty Advisor - Dr. Xinhua Jia
Students inducted:Seth Obritsch, Casey Duppong, Casey Weber, Sunoj Shajahan, Niloy Sarker, Alimohammad Shirzadifar, Subhashree Srinivasagan, Adam Gietzen, Ryan Carda, Ali Niaghi, John Naas.