Dr. Sulaymon Eshkabilov
Dr. Sulaymon Eshkabilov, Assistant Professor
Department of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
North Dakota State University
Ladd Hall 101A
NDSU Dept. 7620
PO Box 6050
Fargo ND 58108-6050
Phone: (701) 231-3268
- Ph.D. in Mechanical/Control Engineering, Research Institute, Academy of Sciences of Uzbekistan
- MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
- ME. in Mechanical Engineering, Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute
- Teaching (80%)
- Research (20%)
- Machine Learning Applications in Data Analysis and Prediction Model Development (Additive Manufacturing Process Parameter Control)
- MEMS Design and development for data acquisition system (design data loggers)
- Machine Vision and Image Processing Applications (nutrient content and concentration in plants, meat products, and algae)
- Adaptive Control Applications of Dynamic Systems (variable rate spreader, digital hydraulic cylinder actuator) and Mechanical Vibrations
- Assistant Professor, Ag & Biosystems Engineering DepartmentNorth Dakota State University, Fargo, USA (2021 – now): Teaching 80%; Research 20%. Machine Learning Applications in data processing, Image processing applications, Adaptive Control Applications, Applications of Digital Hydraulic Cylinders, Development of MEMS data loggers
- Assistant Professor, Department of Engineering,University of Jamestown, USA (Aug. 2020 – Dec. 2021): Teaching 100%.
- Visiting Scientist/Visiting Professor, ABEN North Dakota State University, USA (Aug. 2018 – Aug. 2020): Research 80%; Teaching 20%. Adaptive control applications for agricultural machines, image processing applications for meat products and plants.
- Faculty (part-time) in Mechatronics Program,Tashkent-Turin Polytechnic University (2015 - 2018): Teaching 60%; Advising 40%.
- Associate Professor and Head of Unit,Dynamics & Control Lab,Tashkent Automobile and Road Institute - TARI (2006-2018): Research 80%; Teaching 20%
- Assoc. Professor in Ground Vehicle Engineering Department, TARI (2006): Research 40%; Teaching 60%
- Senior Lecturer in IT and Computer Modeling Department, TARI (2001/2005): Teaching 100%.
- JESH Scholar, Austrian Academy of SciencesJohannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria (Feb 2017–Aug 2017): Research 100%.
- Visiting Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, Ohio University, Athens, USA (2010-2011): Research 80%; Teaching 20%.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) member (2021-Now)
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) member (2020-Now)
- ABEN 478/678, Machinery Analysis and Design
- ABEN 482/682, Instrumentation & Measurements