Multiple Disbursement Form
Rather than generating a number of Accounts Payable Vouchers with the same information (except name, address and amount), a multiple disbursement form is available to more efficiently process payments.
Instructions for completing the form:
- An Accounts Payable Voucher must be attached to the front of the multiple disbursement form for processing.
- Up to 20 individual disbursements can be listed on one form.
- The form can only be used when a single fund, dept, account, program and project are to be charged.
- (Frequently, the nature of the expense does not provide an invoice or other supporting documentation.)
- Amounts should be totaled and listed on the multiple disbursement form and the total listed on the Accounts Payable Voucher.
- The reference number is to be filled in by the department.
- Names and addresses must be listed in alphabetical order.