Request Express Mail Service
Students who have been accepted to North Dakota State University (NDSU) are sent their admission packages with SEVIS Form I-20 and all applicable admission, scholarship and pre-orientation materials by regular postal mail. The average mailing time needed to receive your admission package is approximately 2 weeks.
Current NDSU international students who need an updated I-20 sent to them during school breaks are also eligible to use this service. If you would like your documents sent by courier, please complete the following steps:
- Submit Express Mail Fee request online.
- Enter NDSU student ID number (EMPLID) and mailing address to which you want your documents sent.
• If you wish to receive text message updates regarding your order, please enter a valid cell phone number and
cell carrier if available. Please note that some international carriers do not support this feature.
3. Click Submit and then Process Payment.
4. Enter valid e-mail address and click Continue.
• Note: an email confirmation of your payment and FedEx tracking number will be sent to this address.
5. Provide credit card information or enter bank account details (only a bank account from the U.S. can be used if
choosing this option) and billing address of account holder or buyer.
• If you entered incorrect credit card or account information, you will not be able to submit the request.
6. Click Use This Payment Method and then review Buyer Info for the individual making the payment.
7. Click Order to complete express mail/courier service request.
8. You will receive an Order Confirmation email or text message with complete details of your payment and amount
charged. Your NDSU international student advisor or admission staff will then process your I-20 and other
9. Once your documents have been picked up by the courier, you will receive an Order Update
email / text message with the FedEx tracking number to track your package online the next day.
• You should receive your documents within 3-5 business days. Additional automated updates regarding shipment
status will be sent directly by FedEx to the email address you provided in this Express Mail Fee Request.
If you do not receive admission, you will be sent an order refund email to confirm that the relevant amount was credited to your bank account.
Note for students from Iran or Myanmar (Burma): FedEx unfortunately cannot courier documents to your country at this time. Thus, please choose one of the following options for courier shipment of your documents:
- Provide a mailing address for outside of your country to receive your documents, using the Express Mail Request process above.
- Schedule a DHL pickup on your own, as DHL has courier service to your country. Then contact our office once the DHL has been scheduled to have documents available to the courier.