The mission of the Advising Resource Center is:
"To foster student achievement and retention by providing advising resources in a centralized location."
Visit or contact the ARC to:
- Ask basic questions about general education requirements
- Get connected with your academic advisor
- Understand academic policies at NDSU
- Receive guidance on academic major, including how to add/change a major/minor
- Get referrals to academic resources on campus
The ARC is centrally located in the Memorial Union. Stop by today!
Ways to contact the Advising Resource Center:
NDSU Summer Hours:
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Visit the ARC
Located in the Memorial Union 122/ Gunkelman Room (Next to the Student Activities Office and Union Coffee Shop)
You do not need an appointment to visit the ARC. Walk-in hours are M-F 8-11 am & 1-4 pm.
Call the ARC and ask your question. If no answer, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
Email your question to the ARC at email@example.com
You can now video, voice, or instant message chat with the Advising Resource Center via Skype.
Skype hours: M-F 9 am & 1-4 pm
Search for Skype Name: ndsu_arc
Don't have Skype? Download and follow these instructions.