The mission of the Advising Resource Center is:
To guide academic exploration, provide supplemental advising services, and support university-wide advising.
The Advising Resource Center advises all undeclared/exploratory students.
Additionally, students from all majors with general advising questions may also stop in the ARC to:
- Identify advisors and get assistance scheduling an appointment to learn about other NDSU majors
- Ask basic questions about general education requirements
- Understand academic policies at NDSU
- Receive guidance on academic major, including how to add/change a major/minor
- Get referrals to academic resources on campus
Schedule an Advising Appointment
Log-in to Navigate to schedule an advising appointment with one of the advisors in the Advising Resource Center:
Please use your Blackboard log-in information.
-Select "Get Assistance" in the upper-right corner.
-Choose "Academic Advising"
-Choose "Advising Resource Center"
-Select one of the advisors from the list or just choose "Next" - if possible, provide a sentence or two about what you would like to meet about so the advisor can better prepare for your appointment.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Ways to contact the Advising Resource Center:
Spring 2019 Hours
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Visit the ARC
Located in Morrill Hall 112. (Near Minard Hall near the bus stop)
Call the ARC and ask your question. If no answer, please leave a message and your call will be returned.
Email your question to the ARC at email@example.com