Health and Life Sciences Exploratory Area
Do science and medicine fascinate you? Do you like solving problems and investigating the unknown? The Health and Life Sciences Exploratory Area is for students interested in working in a health or wellness field by either becoming a practitioner or researching, creating and promoting health-related products and information.
Here are some majors that you may want to consider exploring:
- Biological Sciences
- Exercise Science
- Health Communication
- Human Development & Family Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiologic Sciences
- Respiratory Care
This is a list of courses that students can choose from to help explore the Health and Life Science Exploratory Area. It is always important to consult with an academic advisor before choosing which course might best fit your interests.
- HNES 170 Intro to Exercise Science
- MLS 111 Intro to Medical Lab Science (Restricted to majors)
- PSYC 111 Intro to Psychology
- RC 111 Intro to Respiratory Care (Restricted to majors)
- BIOL 150 General Biology I
- CHEM 117 Chemical Concepts & Applications
- CHEM 121 General Chemistry I
- COMM 112 Understanding Media & Social Change
- COMM 114 Human Communication
- HDFS 135 Family Science
- MICR 202 Intro Micriobiology
Would you like more information regarding the majors in the Health and Life Sciences Exploratory Area?
|Contact Jessie Bauer, Academic Advisor|