Numerous undergraduate and graduate student scholarships are available in the Department of Plant Sciences and are awarded based on scholastic merit. Plant Sciences students are also eligible for general scholarships through the College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources (CAFSNR). Scholarships are posted and applied for through the NDSU Academic Scholarship Application online system.
All need-based scholarships require a FAFSA application. Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid application must be submitted no later than March 1 of the current academic year. A FAFSA is not required to be considered for merit-based scholarships.
Applications for Dept. of Plant Sciences scholarships are open December 1 through March 1 every year.
- CAFSNR Scholarship Program
- Crop and Weed Sciences Scholarships
- Food Science Scholarships
- Horticulture Scholarships
- Cereal Science Graduate Scholarships
- Plant Sciences Graduate Scholarships
- External Scholarships (outside of NDSU)