CO-OPERATE 2023: Leveraging the Cooperative Advantage
CO-OPERATE 2023 CANCELLED
Due to low numbers the Quentin Burdick Center for Cooperatives has made the difficult decision to not move forward with the Co-operate 2023: Leveraging the Cooperative Advantage event.
Celebrate, collaborate and expand the impact of co-ops by re-energizing the value proposition of the cooperative business model. The event will bring co-op directors, employees and members together for two days of resource sharing, networking and learning.
Hosted by the Quentin Burdick Center for Cooperatives
in partnership with the North Dakota Coordinating Council for Cooperatives.
- COOPERATIVE MANAGEMENT: FROM IDENTITY CRISIS TO THE EMERGENCE OF A NEW PARADIGM - Daniel Cote - honorary, HEC Montreal, adjunct professor, St. Mary’s University
- INTERCONNECTION BETWEEN COOPERATIVES AND RURAL COMMUNITIES - Keri Jacobs - Executive Director of the Graduate Institute of Cooperative Leadership
- HOW NORTH DAKOTA BECAME THE MOST CONNECTED STATE - Carissa Swenson - Executive Director of the Broadband Association of North Dakota
- OPTIMIZING YOUR EMPLOYEE CULTURE WITH EOS - Patrick Metzger - Founder/CEO of The Greenhouse
- SECURE YOUR COOPERATIVE'S FUTURE: ESSENTIAL CYBER SECURITY STRATEGIES AND BEST PRACTICES - John Nagel - Cybernet Security
- BUILDING ECONOMIC RESILIENCE THROUGH COOPERATIVES - Frayne Olson - Quentin Burdick Center For Cooperatives, NDSU
Requests for accommodations related to disability should be made to the event contact person at least two weeks in advance of the event.