Sargent County 4-H Family Recognition
The Sargent County 4-H Family Recognition program recognizes 4-H families with a long, sustained involvement in the 4-H program. Sargent County 4-H families with a combined 25, 50, 75, and 100 or more years of membership and/or volunteer service in 4-H will be recognized at the 100th Sargent County Fair (July 20-23, 2023).
4-H years that apply:
• You can consider only direct-line family members. Aunts and uncles, cousins, etc., may not be considered. Stepparents, stepchildren or adopted children may be included.
• Supporting documentation is not necessary.
• Paid staff years (Extension or other) do not apply.
• In some instances, local Extension Homemakers or Farm Bureau members committed significant time and energy to establishing and leading local 4-H clubs. Years of service to 4-H in those capacities are applicable.
• Volunteer years devoted to 4-H club work on the county, regional or state levels are applicable.
• 4-H members or leadership in North Dakota or other states can be included.
• Years as an enrolled Clover Kid or Clover Bud may be counted.
We encourage you to share some photos and memorabilia with your completed application. Please contact our office before submitting any memorabilia.
Applications must be submitted by June 1, 2023.
Submit your completed application to:
NDSU Extension - Sargent County
8991 Hwy. 32, Suite 3
Forman, ND 58032