Private Pesticide Training - Mandan, ND
A pesticide certification training is required to obtain a private applicators license or to get it renewed. The NDSU Extension - Morton County office will be offering a face-to-face training December 14, 2022 at 1:00 p.m., CST. It will be held at Farm Credit Services, 1600 Old Red Trail in Mandan, ND.
There is a charge of $30 for this certification.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Receipts will not be handed out. Upon request, we will email or mail it to you.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not attend. We will move your registration to another training.
- If for some reason we need to cancel the face-to-face training, we will still plan to meet virtually. Additional information will follow via email if this occurs.
- Testing for new applicators will not occur at this training. We will contact you in 2023 to schedule a testing date.
- Pesticide cards will not be mailed out until January 2023.
- Walk-in registrations will not be allowed.
Credit card payments are accepted through on-line registrations only. To request a registration form, please call the NDSU Extension office at 701.667.3340. Checks should be made payable to NDSU Extension and mailed to 211 Collins Avenue, Mandan, ND 58554. Please do not mail cash.
Telephone registrations will not be accepted.
Requests for accommodations related to disability should be made to the event contact person at least two weeks in advance of the event.