Parents Forever™ is an education program developed by University of Minnesota Extension based on the research about the effects of divorce on children. Research on program effectiveness was conducted by the NDSU Extension Service. Parents Forever™ has been taught by NDSU Extension Agents for more than well over a decade.
- This course that helps parents learn valuable skills to reduce effects of divorce or separation on their children and themselves in 4 - 4.5 hours
- Available online or in-person
- Customized for North Dakota parents experiencing divorce or separation
- Recommended by the North Dakota Supreme Court and North Dakota Bar Association
- A certificate will be made available upon completion of class (either online or in person)
For technical problems with online course, contact Kate Welshons with the University of Minnesota Extension Parents Forever program.
For more program information, contact:
For questions regarding the North Dakota Parents Forever website, contact: