The Students of Allied Sciences (S.A.S) hosted their end of year banquet on Tuesday, April 28. The banquet provides an opportunity for the organization to celebrate another great year of involvement on campus and in the community. The recipients of this year's Students of Allied Sciences Effort and Engagement (S.A.S.E.E.) awards were recognized and the officer team for the upcoming year was announced.
Each year, three S.A.S.E.E. awards are presented to members who have gone above and beyond. The Volunteer S.A.S.E.E. award is given to the member who has logged the most service hours throughout the school year. The Leadership S.A.S.E.E. award recognizes an officer who put the "good of the group" before themselves and demonstrated quality leadership and work ethic. Finally, the Involvement S.A.S.E.E. award is based on meeting attendance, service hours, event attendance, and overall group involvement.
The following members were the recipients of this year's S.A.S.E.E. awards:
- Volunteer Award: Stephanie Dykema
- Leadership Award: Stephanie Dykema
- Involvement Award: Allison Cieslak
The Students of Allied Sciences officer team for the 2015-2016 year includes:
- President: Michaela Brott
- Vice President: Sara Christianson
- Treasurer: Torrie Jorgenson
- Secretary: Allison Cieslak
- Respiratory Care Representative: Jenna Zwiers
- Radiologic Sciences Representative: Clay Fuhrman
- Medical Laboratory Science Representative: Emi Binstock
Congratulations to the S.A.S.E.E. award recipients and upcoming officers!