By Invitation Only
*By Invitation Only*
Declared, pre-professional respiratory care (RC) students who are enrolled at NDSU and may be eligible to apply March 2017 to the Sanford Health RC program for the 15-month professional program “internship” will receive an NDSU email invitation in August to attend this important meeting. The informational meeting will include an overview of the application process and admission criteria for the professional program.
Student eligibility requirements to apply for the professional internship are:
- Declared pre-professional RC major at NDSU;
- Plan of study on file with the department that verifies the student’s ability to complete internship pre-requisites on campus by start of the internship, including 20 resident credits at NDSU for transfer students;
- Earned a minimum GPA of 2.50, and a “core” GPA of 2.50, by March 1, the application deadline;
- Earned a minimum of “C” in all courses used to fulfill major and degree requirements;
- Meets the program-designated technical standards (mental and physical requirements), or requests reasonable accommodations to meet these standards;
- Comply with criminal background and student conduct requirements.
For questions or to discuss your eligibility, please contact the NDSU Department of Allied Sciences or your RC academic advisor.