Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering (originally Agricultural Engineering) was erected in 1950 to house the work being done in and equipment used in teaching and research in agricultural engineering. The completed building measured 90 feet by 97 feet (NDAC Catalog, 1952-1953, p. 36). For a short period of time, the Mechanical and Civil Engineering Departments had laboratories which were also housed in the building (Spectrum, September 29, 1951, p. 1). A two-story addition was built in 1961 at the cost of $110,000. Today, the building houses the Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Department.
1221 Albrecht Boulevard
Fargo, ND 58102
Printable campus map
Offices and departments located in Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering