where students manage their accounts, financial aid, and registration processes. This student management software suite processes all the major student requests for adding and dropping classes, paying and viewing your bill, viewing your financial aid information, etc. See the below for tips and instructions on using Campus Connection.
New & Returning NDSU Students
You must complete the NDSU New Student Setup to activate your User ID, or you will be unable to log into Campus Connection. Follow the step-by-step instructions to activate your Campus Connection User ID. The normal format for this ID is firstname.lastname.
If you are unsure whether or not you have claimed your User ID, check through the Have I Claimed My Account page.
NOTE: If you have previously attended another North Dakota University System (NDUS) institution you may already have an existing Campus Connection User ID. Please continue using this existing User ID to access Campus Connection at NDSU.
If you experience problems or have questions about your System ID, please call the N.D. University System Help Desk at 866-457-6387 or submit a Help Desk ticket: helpdesk.ndus.edu
Campus Connection Student Help Pages
Register for Classes
- CAMPUS CONNECTION REGISTRATION TUTORIAL (video tutorial)
- Add Classes
- Drop Classes
- Financial Aid Obligation Hold
- Search NDSU Course Schedule for Available Classes
- View & Print Your Class Schedule (PDF)
- View Holds
- View Registration Appointment Times
- Wait List Instructions
- Enroll in NDSU Campus Emergency Notification System (NotiFind)
- Update Contact Information: Addresses, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Emergency Contacts
- Change Preferred Name
- Obtain Enrollment Verification (for insurance companies, lenders, etc.)
Financial Aid Information
- Accept/Decline Financial Aid Awards
- Completion of Alternative Loan Self-Certification
- Financial Aid Information
- Report External Aid
- Current Balance/View Account
- Make a General Payment
- Make a Payment on a Specific Charge (Advanced pay rent, tuition, payment plans, etc.)
- Print Statements (eBills)
- Setup an Authorized User to Make a Payment
- Steps to Make a Specific Charge
- View Direct Deposit Information
Grades & Transcript Information
CAMPUS CONNECTION PROBLEMS?
Contact the North Dakota University System (NDUS) Help Desk at: 1-866-457-6387 (toll free) or Submit a Help Desk Ticket