2016 Summer School Financial Aid Application Process
The following information is provided to help guide you successfully through the financial aid application process for Summer School 2016!
1. If you have not already done so, complete and submit a 2015-16 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
- If you received federal aid during the 2015-2016 academic year, you have already completed this requirement.
2. Register for your summer classes.
- Your summer application will not be processed until you are fully enrolled.
3. Submit the Summer School Financial Aid Application.
- Applications are submitted electronically. You must log in with your NDUS System ID Username and Password to access the application. NOTE: The username is typically firstname.lastname. If you have any difficulty with the online application please call Bison Connection at 701-231-6200 or toll free at 1-866-924-8969.
- The deadline to submit the 2016 Summer School Financial Aid Application is July 22, 2016.
- To receive aid for the summer you must have met the Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for the 2015-16 academic year. For detailed information on SAP requirements, click here.
4. Check your NDSU email for your summer award notice.
- Summer award information will be sent via your NDSU email address approximately 2-3 weeks after you have submitted the application, provided you are fully enrolled.
5. Review the 2016 Summer Financial Aid Dates and Disbursement information.
- The 2016 Summer Financial Aid Dates and Disbursement information can be viewed by clicking here.
176 Memorial Union (main level)
NDSU Nursing at Sanford Health – Student Services Office #130A
NDSU Dept. 2836
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
866-924-8969 (toll free)
*If emailing or leaving a voice message please leave your
Student Name, ID# and Phone Number