* NDSU is required to submit budgets for all funds, including local funds. Payroll amounts should be budgeted, including all pools, for local funding sources that are expected to incur payroll expense in FY18. If you have questions about how to do that, please contact our office.
* Annual guidelines and payroll worksheets will be distributed via your VP’s office.
* Beginning July 1st, the health insurance premium is increasing from $1,130.22 per month to $1,240.83 per month; keep that in mind when estimating your budgets for fringe benefits.
* Web-Based Budgeting (WBB) has been opened up for departmental entry of local fund budgets.
* The deadline for both the payroll worksheets and for WBB departmental entry is Friday, May 26th.
The Local Budgeting Guidelines and the Web-Based Budgeting Departmental User Manual are helpful resources that can be found on the Budget Office Resources and Job Aids web page; please check periodically for updated versions of these resources.