Barry Hall 102C
Barry Hall 102B
Barry Hall 102J
Due to COVID-19, advising appointments for the Spring 2021 semester will primarily be conducted via Zoom. Please schedule advising appointments via Navigate per normal, and we will send you a Zoom link.
- Click here to navigate to the log-in page
- Log in with your Electronic ID (the same one you use for Blackboard)
- Click on "Get Assistance"
- Select "Advising"
- Indicate the reason for your appointment
- Under "Location," select your major
- Under "Choose Advisor," select your advisor's name
- Choose the date and time of your appointment
- List in the comments box the questions or topics you wish to discuss
- Click "Confirmation appointment"
- Check the boxes to receive a reminder via email and text
UNDERGRADUATE ADVISING MISSION STATEMENT
To provide an instructional and supportive environment that enables students to develop and execute an educational plan leading to professional and personal success.
All College of Business undergraduate students are assigned a professional advisor, who will serve as the primary contact for academics. This advisor is decided by the student’s last name.
Students should meet with an advisor each semester to plan their courses for the following semester and to ensure they are meeting program requirements.
Students are fully responsible for their academic decisions including: selecting courses, meeting prerequisites, and adhering to policies, procedures, and deadlines.
Please email to schedule an appointment.