Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Tuesday Nights 6:30 to 9:00 PM
NDSU Library Computer Clusters 14 A, B, & C
1201 Albrecht Blvd #2080, Fargo, ND 58105
February 20, 27, March 6, 20, 27
Also, please remembers to bring:
- Photo ID for you and your spouse, if Married Filing Joint (must absolutely have)
- Social Security Cards for you, your spouse, and dependents on the tax return (must absolutely have)
- Birth Dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns if available
- Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit
- Total paid for day care provider and the day care provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security Number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number)
- To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
We only provide tax services for U.S. Citizens and resident aliens for tax purposes. International students may use the following link to determine their status: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/determining-alien-tax-status
Services intended for gross incomes less than $55,000. Tax returns requiring schedules C or F will not be prepared, however returns requiring schedule C-EZ will be prepared.
All services subject to approval.
Site Coordinators: James Clifton and Olajide Ogungbe