To add, delete, or change a College of Business certificate, please complete the "Minor/Advisor Change Form" on the Office of Registration and Records' website under student forms.*

*With exception to the Professional Selling certificate. This certificate requires application and approval by the College of Business Center for Professional Selling and Sales Technology. 

Top of page