To add, delete, or change a College of Business minor, please complete the "Minor/Advisor Change Form" on the Office of Registration and Records' website under student forms.




If you have questions or need assistance with College of Business minors, please contact:

Diane Axness at 701.231.9407 for BUSN, ENTR, or Logistics

Karen Johnson at 701.231.5845 for ACCT, Fraud, or MIS

Top of page