click link above to view 2017-2018 recipients
NDSU College of Business and AFIS Department Scholarships
Scholarship applications will be available starting December 1, 2017 and are due March 1, 2018 no later than 5:00 pm. Listed below are eligibility requirements for all College of Business (COB) Scholarships:
Eligibility requirements for all applicants:
- Be a COB major registered as a full-time student not graduating prior to Fall 2018.
- By the start of Fall 2018, you need to be classified as a sophomore (27+ credits), junior (60+ credits), or senior (90+ credits).
- If you are awarded a scholarship you must a.) write the required thank you letter to the donor, b.) participate in the Honors and Awards Recognition Ceremony scheduled for Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm, and c.) continue to be a COB major until the funds are deposited into your NDSU student account in early September 2018.
- If you have questions about COB Scholarships, please contact Ms. Susan Council at 701-231-8807 or email@example.com.
Additional eligibility requirements for AFIS Department Scholarships:
- These scholarships are for students majoring in Accounting, Finance, and/or MIS and are major-specific.
- Please attach your unofficial transcripts that includes your grades for Fall 2017.
- You must inform the AFIS Department Scholarship Committee if you are awarded a scholarship but have changed your major prior to the funds being deposited into your NDSU student account.
- If you have questions about AFIS Department Scholarships Please contact Dr. Zuber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link to the Scholarship Application Form:
The Application Form is at https://www.ndsu.edu/onestop/finaid/scholarships/. Once there, please click on the "APPLY NOW" button and you will be asked to login using the same credentials that you use to access blackboard. We hope you find the system easy to use. For information about the system, you can also refer to the video on the scholarship information page.
NOTE: Be sure to observe the eligibility requirements, answer all questions requested by the application and submit your application prior to the deadline. These are your responsibilities as the student applicant.