Transportation Engineering Scholarship
The Transportation Engineering Scholarship recognizes academic achievement and promotes the education of transportation students at NDSU. Funding for two $1,500 scholarships is provided by the Mountain-Plains Consortium through the University Transportation Centers Program of the U.S. Department of Transportation.
Scholarship applications are due in April and winners are selected and notified by the end of the spring semester. To be considered, students must be a junior or senior, have an interest in transportation and demonstrate academic excellence. Scholarship winners are recognized each fall at the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute awards banquet.
Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications for 2017.
- Scholarship Amount: $1,500 per student per academic year
- Number of Scholarships: Two per academic year
- Solicitation for Applicants: January through April of each year
- Deadline to Submit Application: April of each year
- Selection and Notification: End of Spring Semester
- Scholarship Award: Fall and Spring Semester each academic year
- Recognition of Recipients: Fall Awards Banquet
- Junior/Senior standing for the current academic year
- Transportation Interest
- Demonstrated Academic Performance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Denver Tolliver; Director of the Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute
- Don Andersen; Civil Engineering
- Grant Levi; North Dakota Department of Transportation