Submitting an Online Photo
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open. Please make sure to have even lighting on the front of your face. (see pictures below)
- LEAVE A MARGIN FOR US TO CROP TO OUR DIMENSIONS 2" x 2¼ "
- The most common reason for rejecting a photo is due to the photo being too narrow or the lighting is off and is creating a strong shadow.
- No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face. No other people or objects in photo.
- Make sure photo presents full head; leaving a margin around the top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Submit a color photograph against a PLAIN BACKGROUND (can be a color).
- No copyrighted materials.
- Position subject and lighting so that it is even and there are no distracting shadows on the face or background.
- Subject must have a natural expression and facing forward. We encourage smiling!
- Center head within frame.
- Only .JPEG images are accepted. MINIMUM SIZE= 500x500
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL FOR OUR RESPONSE; within 24 hours on business days.
- THE PHOTO UPLOAD SYSTEM WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE SUNDAY, JULY 23rd FROM 8am-NOON, DUE TO WEBSITE MANTANENCE.
When picking up your NDSU Card, you must present a government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or Tribal ID)
LIKE THIS.... ....NOT THIS
- Make certain it is a photo you want. Requesting a reprint for vanity reasons will result in purchasing another card
- Submitting a photo other than your own is fraud. University policies regarding fraud will be enforced
NDSU chose U.S.Bank as its partner to offer students the option to add banking functionality to the campus ID card. For more information, check out the U.S. Bank checking account with student benefits at htts:/www.usbank.com
NDSU Card Center
174 Memorial Union (main level)
NDSU Card Center
NDSU Dept. 5300
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Holiday Break Hours: