Submitting an Online Photo
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open. Please make sure to have even lighting on the front of your face. (see pictures below)
- LEAVE A MARGIN around a full head shot when you crop your photo
- The most common reasons for rejecting a photo: lighting is poor and is creating strong shadows on the face, discolored or filter used.
- No hats, sunglasses, jewelry, or garments of any sort that obstruct the view of your face. No other people or objects in photo.
- Submit a color photograph against a PLAIN BACKGROUND (can be a color) that your hair shows up.
- No copyrighted materials.
- Subject must have a natural expression and facing forward. WE ENCOURAGE SMILING!
- Only .JPEG images are accepted. MINIMUM SIZE= 500x500
- CHECK YOUR NDSU EMAIL FOR OUR RESPONSE; within 24 hours M-F.
- USE YOUR NDSU CREDENTIALS (ELECTRONIC ID) TO LOG IN
- Written instructions
When picking up your NDSU Card, you must present a government issued photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or Tribal ID)
LIKE THIS.... ....NOT THIS
- Make certain it is a photo you want. Requesting a reprint for vanity reasons will result in purchasing another card
- Submitting a photo other than your own is fraud. University policies regarding fraud will be enforced
Photos can be submitted through Online Photo Submission. To upload your photo, go to https://webcard.ndsu.edu/login/
NDSU chose U.S.Bank as its partner to offer students the option to add banking functionality to the campus ID card. For more information, check out the U.S. Bank checking account with student benefits at htts:/www.usbank.com
NDSU Card Center
174 Memorial Union (main level)
NDSU Card Center
NDSU Dept. 4500
P.O. Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Starting August 10th: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Starting August 24th: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.