NDSU Career Center Mission: We prepare students and alumni to achieve their career goals through career-related education, professional development and opportunities for connection.
The Career Center will fulfill its mission by:
- Serving as the institution’s primary, centralized career resource center
- Instructing students and alumni in career-related essentials
- Partnering with faculty, staff, academic departments and employers to provide relevant and appropriate employment information
- Providing employment-centered activities, programs and resources
- Staying abreast of current technical advances that impact career search
The NDSU Career Center is funded by a $22 per semester [prorated for less than 12 credits] fee. The Career Center Fee provides for personnel and operating costs which assist in career exploration and preparation. This includes, but is not limited to, salaries and benefits, technology support, resume review, and interview skills.
Please contact Mark Matthes, Director of the Career Center, to request additional information regarding the Career Fee, email@example.com.