What type of job do you want to post?
Full-time Professional (degree required or preferred) - Current Students and Graduates
Jobs are submitted and reviewed through the CAREERlink system. Allow up to one business day for email correspondence on the status of your request. Create an account and access CAREERlink today.
Posting criteria for job types listed below:
Jobs that REQUIRE/PREFER a degree for graduating students:
- Post for free, job active for up to 45 days
- Professional full-time, temporary and part-time positions that REQUIRE/PREFER a minimum of a bachelor's degree or higher for graduating students
Full-time Professional - Alumni
Jobs for ALUMNI that REQUIRE or PREFER a degree:
- Alumni status positions require 1+ year(s) of professional experience after graduation, non-entry level
- Professional full-time or part-time positions that REQUIRE or PREFER a degree
- $50 posting/service fee
- Postings are viewable for up to 30 days
- Email notification sent to major relevant registered alumni
Positions that qualify for Internship Program are career-related, PAID, work experiences taken for academic credit.
- Students may work full-time or part-time hours, summers and/or during the academic year
- Positions posted for undergrads/grad students seeking internship employment are submitted through NDSU CAREERlink for FREE
All jobs will be reviewed by the NDSU Career Center prior to being accepted. Please allow one business day to receive a reply back or an email confirmation.
Create an account and post your job(s) on CAREERlink today.
North Dakota centralizes education vacancy announcements through the following sites:
Openings within ND
Fax vacancies to: 701-328-4000
Students access these openings at www.jobsnd.com
Openings Out-of-State (outside ND)
Positions can be posted at www.teamnd.org for students to access
*Daycare and preschool openings that require a four-year degree, but do not require teaching certificates may be posted on CAREERlink.
Third Party Postings