- A department uses this service if they wish to make a temporary draw of cash for use in facilitating an event.
- Requests for draws should be submitted as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the event for amounts less than $500.00 and no later than 48 hours prior to the event for draws over $500.00.
- All draw requests must be submitted using the Temporary Cash Draw Request form .
- Departmental draws should not be picked up more than 48 hours prior to the event.
- Departmental draws are due back at the Customer Account Services office within 72 hours of the end of the event.
- The individual retrieving the draw must be able to provide identification and sign for the draw at the time of pickup.
- Departments must either checkout a locking cashbox to be used to hold the draw, or provide evidence of other adequate means of securing the cash.
Department Check Cashing
- Departments who wish to withdraw cash from their funds must complete an Accounts Payable (AP) Voucher with the Accounting Office.
- Once the Accounting Office processes the request and issues a check, it will be routed to Customer Account Services to cash the check.
- The AP Voucher should list the individual's name and the employee identification number for the person who will be retrieving the cash from Customer Account Services.
- The individual will be required to provide identification at the time of pickup.
- Customer Account Services will notify the department that the cash is ready.
- Special requests for specific denominations should be submitted in advance to Customer Account Services - no later than 24 hours prior to the date the cash is needed for amounts less than $500 and no later than 48 hours prior to the date the cash is needed for cash amounts over $500.
- Departments must provide evidence of adequate means of securing the cash while in their possession.