- Marketplace is an online payment software purchased by NDSU.
- There are no implementation or maintenance fees associated with the use of the Marketplace system.
- NDSU Departments can utilize Marketplace to accept registrations and for limited sales of products and services.
- The Marketplace system can accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and ACH (electronic check) payments.
- Marketplace integrates with the Peoplesoft General Ledger system to update funds on a daily basis.
- Customer Account Services will assist with implementation, support and reconciliation.
- Departments are responsible for managing and maintaining their site and reconciliation.
- Credit card transactions are assessed a fee of approximately 2.5-2.75%. These fees are charged back to the department and fund where sales originated on a monthly basis.
- There are two (2) separate types of sites:
Request Additional Information
If your department would like more information on Marketplace, please contact Carrie Petersen in Customer Account Services (231-7545 or email@example.com) to arrange a demonstration.
If you would like to request a Marketplace site for your department please complete and return the Departmental Request for Touchnet Marketplace form. Any employees needing access to Marketplace must complete the appropriate Credit Card Training module.
- Login with your NDUS Account Credentials (same as ConnectND)
- Courses -> North Dakota State University -> NDSU Employee Training
- Credit Card Training (self-enrollment available)