Marketplace uStore Site
- All product/registration information is collected within the uStore site.
- Modifiers allow you to collect multiple fields of information and/or to use choices that buyers select to change the price of a product.
- Customer’s card/bank account charged at the time of purchase or when department fulfills the order.
- uStore sites can be linked directly to your departmental website.
- Shoppers can use ACH or Credit Cards to pay for purchases.
- Has the ability to update General Ledger accounts.
- Each store is managed separately but has secure centralized Payment Processing, Reporting (with export ability), and Administration.
- Each store is “independently” owned and operated with separate sales tracking, inventory, and fulfillment.