Dr. Kalpana Katti
- Ph.D., University of Washington at Seattle, 1996
- M.S. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 1989
- B.S. Physics, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, 1987
- CE 111 Introduction to civil engineering (Fall 2002)
- Univ 189 Skills for academic success (Fall 2002)
- CE 309 Fluid Mechanics
- CE/ME 486/686 MNT 730 Fundamentals of nanotechnology and nanomaterials (Spring)
- CE 720 Continuum Mechanics (Fall 2001)
- CE 725 Biomaterials: materials in Biomedical Engineering (Fall)
- Biomimetic Nanotechnology
- Clay fluid interactions
- Clay nanocomposites
Books and Book Chapters
Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings Vol 844. Edited with C. Viney, C. Hellmich and F. Ulm
Chapter on “Characterizing Biointerfaces and Biosurfaces in Biomaterials Design” in ‘Nanoscience and Its Applications in Biomedicine’ edited by Donglu Shi, Springer.
Chapter on “Materials and engineering of joint replacement” in Recent Developments in Joint Replacement Technology by Woodhead Publishers
Chapter on “Biomimetic Lessons Learnt from Nature”, in Biomimetics, Learning from nature, I Tech Education and Publishing KG Vienna, Austria EU
Chapter on “Nanocomposites for Bone Tissue Engineering”, Book Series on Nanomaterials for Life Sciences, Wiley Publishers.
Chapter on Simulation Based Design of Polymer Clay Nanocomposites Using Multiscale Modeling: An Overview, in Nanostructured Materials and Nanotechnology III edited by Sanjay Mathur, Mrityunjay Singh, ceramic engineering and Science Proceedings Vol 30 issue 7, 2009.
For more Publications Visit Dr. Katti's Website